THE 34th CAMBRIDGE RIVER FESTIVAL
SATURDAY, JUNE 1, 2013
Jason Weeks,Executive Director, 617-349-4383 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Julie Barry, Director of Community Arts, 617-349-4381 or email@example.com
DOWNLOAD PRESS RELEASE & PHOTOS:
:: press release
:: 2012 Performer Photos: http://www2.cambridgema.gov/gallery/?albumID=516
:: 2011 Festival Photos: http://www2.cambridgema.gov/gallery/?albumID=416
34th Cambridge River Festival
Celebrate the arts with this FREE festival along the banks of the Charles River, featuring:
• Hundreds of local & nationally renowned jazz, folk, blues, gospel and roots music performers on multiple stages. Performances are coordinated by TOAD and the Lizard Lounge, The Jazz Club at the Multicultural Arts Center, Central Square Theater, and José Mateo Ballet Theatre/ Dance for World Community.
• Interactive dance, theater, storytelling, poetry and performances featuring Actors' Shakespeare Project, American Repertory Theater, Abbie Barrett & the Last Date, Behind the Mask Theater, Cambridge Open Studio artists, Cambridge Poet Populist Toni Bee, ImprovBoston, The Joel LaRue Smith Afro Cuban Jazz Trio, Kingsley Flood, Lyric Stage Company of Boston, New Repertory Theatre, Odaiko New England, OrigiNation Cultural Arts Center, Rolie Polie Guacamole, The Ron Savage Trio, StoryStream Cambridge, and much, much more!
• Public art installations designed for the festival
• Family entertainment & art-making activities
• Over 100 specialty food purveyors and craftspeople
Saturday, June 1, 2013, 12:00 Noon - 6:00pm
Rain or Shine!
Along a mile-long stretch of Memorial Drive between JFK St. & Western Ave.
Between Harvard Square & Central Square on Memorial Drive
Nearest MBTA station: Harvard Square on the Red Line
ATTENDANCE: 200,000 annually
ADMISSION: Event is FREE
PRODUCER: Cambridge Arts Council - an award-winning city arts agency founded in 1974
INFORMATION: www.cambridgeartscouncil.org or 617-349-4380