City of Cambridge      
About Us Parking/Tickets Permits Contact Us Getting Around Cambridge Frequently Asked Questions
Traffic, Parking & Transportation Logo
 Contact Us Printer Friendly Version
Street Signs
Contact Us
Staff Directory
Important Phone Numbers
Truck Routes and Restrictions
2000 - 2001 Regional Truck Study
Traffic Signals
Street Signs
Bike Rack Repair Form
Driveway Blocked
General Feedback

To report a sign that is missing, vandalized, faded, illegible, twisted, damaged, pointing or facing in wrong direction, fill in the form below.

The Traffic Engineering Division maintains and installs most traffic and parking signs on the public way throughout the city. These signs include, street name signs, regulatory signs, directional signs, parking signs and warning signs. The Division maintains and installs over 2500 signs a year.

If you believe a signs is missing, stolen, damaged, or has been vandalized, please submit the attach form.  If this sign is an immediate public safety concern, (i.e. missing "STOP" sign, "DO NOT ENTER" sign or "ONE WAY" sign) please call the sign shop at 617-349-4742. Leave a message if no one answers, the voice mail is checked daily Monday – Friday. During the evenings and weekends, please call the Cambridge Police Department at 617-349-3300.

We do not install or maintain "Memorial" signs. These signs are the responsibility of the Department of Public Works, Sign Shop. If you would like to report a problem or concern, please call 617-349-4800.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding traffic and parking signs, please call Mr. Wayne S. Amaral, Traffic Operations Manager at 617-349-4723.

Click here to Report a Traffic Sign Complaint

© 2004 Traffic, Parking & Transportation