Gathering the facts mentioned below would help move the community process forward:
- Could the building be rented in its current state?
- If not, what would make the building operational, habitable and safe to use?
- Are there anyimpediments to the use of the building in the speculative ways previouslydetailed in the Council or sent to the Manager?
- Are there anyissues Councillors should be aware of with respect to the building?
- What types of uses would work in the building as it is or if it were renovated (identifying which falls under which category?)
- What needs to be done to open the building for use?
now therefore be it